Customer Consent for Vehicle Inspection
I grant permission to LaGrange Toyota to order a vehicle inspection from InspectMyRide, LLC (“IMR”) that will be utilized to assist the Dealer in determining the value of the following vehicle for possible trade-in to the Dealer in conjunction with the purchase/lease of a new vehicle:
I understand and agree to the following:
• That there will be no cost to me for IMR to inspect the above described vehicle (the “Vehicle”);
• That the Vehicle is owned or leased by me and I have the right to allow it to be inspected by IMR;
• IMR will prepare an condition inspection report that will be provided to the Dealer that includes a comprehensive list of approximately 150 items and digital photographs that will be utilized to assist the Dealer to determine the trade in value of my Vehicle;
• The inspector may test drive my Vehicle if weather and road conditions permit;
• That IMR does not perform a safety inspection and no diagnostic tests that would typically be performed by a mechanic will be done;
• For the most accurate inspection report, the vehicle must be clean, dry and well-lit at the time of inspection;
• Additional information on IMR, the inspection process, the inspection report, or the scoring system used by IMR can be found at www.inspectmyride.com
• The report only reflects the condition of the Vehicle on the day of the inspection and if I request a copy of the inspection report I will not represent the contrary to another person or entity;
• I agree to indemnify and hold IMR and the Dealer harmless from any claim or any damage whatsoever arising from the inspection process or the content of the report itself.
• That the inspection report is only one factor that the Dealer considers when determining the trade in value of the Vehicle.